Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life.

I saw this book today.

The title was "Life is a Verb."

It was screaming at me (although I didn't buy it) but the title really threw me for a loop.

Do I really live life as a verb? Lately I've been feeling stuck inside this little shell called my house. I want so much to get out and do things, to get out of my comfort zone. But instead, I take the easy route and lay around in my pajamas all day, listen to ridiculous music, do my homework. Basically I just haven't been putting myself out there. I haven't been pursuing relationships, running free and wild, doing the things that really excite me. I haven't been getting a taste of the real world around me. Sometimes I have to pinch myself and make sure I'm alive.

WHAT AM I DOING?

Sigh. I need to get out.

1 comment:

Lucilius said...

Transfer to IvyTech in Indy. Move in with me!

Just kidding. But seriously, you are a busy girl--you should give yourself some credit. And also--don't waste your time when you HAVE to be at home because of money reasons. Make art. Doing something for someone.

Be the Stargirl I know you are. :)