Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A work of Art.

I'm so thankful that I have friends.
All kinds of friends.
All over the world.
From all kinds of backgrounds.
With all kinds of hearts.
And passions.
And personalities.


When I meet people, I often associate them with works of art.
This is probably the creative side in me bursting through.

There are all different mediums.
An array of colors, shapes, sizes.
There are no limitations.
Unlimited possibilities.

There are no mistakes.
Each imperfection just makes the piece more beautiful, more unique.
Each part of the piece was crafted for a purpose.

No piece of art is ever viewed the same.
Unlimited possibilities.

Every person is a work of art.
Handcrafted.
No mistakes.
Just beauty.
Not a single piece made just like them.

I'm really, really thankful for that.

No comments: